- Be open-minded and be willing to alter your beliefs with new evidence.
- Strive to understand what is most likely to be true, not to
believe what you wish to be true.
- The scientific method is the most reliable way of understanding
the natural world.
- Every person has the right to control of their body.
- A God is not necessary to be a good person or to live a full
and meaningful life.
- Be mindful of the consequences of all your actions and recognize
that you must take responsibility for them.
- Treat others as you would want them to treat you, and can
reasonably expect them to want to be treated. Think about their
- We have the responsibility to consider others, including future
- There is no one right way to live.
- Try your best to leave the world a better place than you found it.