Man had observed for thousands of years that everyone dies and their body
will rot away or be eaten if not buried. This observation did not sit
well when the idea that we might have an afterlife came into being.
The goat herders that introduced the world to monotheistic religion
with Yahweh also determined with their great mystical powers that our
life force is actually a soul that controls our body.
The concept of a soul clearly seems to imply everlasting life and that
we are more then a quivering, living, breathing, dreaming, thinking,
speaking, fornicating, urinating, defacating, decaying biodegradable
multicellular meat popscicle
Christianity and Islam are focused on the salvation of our souls
that supposedly are everlasting.
Christianity and Islam are both essentially extortion rackets:
Nice soul you've got there... Pity if something bad were to happen to it."
- Where are these souls made?
- What are souls made from? Spiritons?
- Is there some soul factory somewhere in
the Manufacturing section of
- Who makes the souls? Angels?
- How many souls are made each year?
- Given that they are everlasting, who is responsible for quality control?
- What if the quality control fails? Who suffers the consequences?
- Where in the manufacturing process does the soul get stamped
with the stain of original sin?
- Are souls made prior to the birth of its holder?
- Is there a large room in West heaven
off the main corridor that has racks and racks of unused souls
waiting to be used?
The Law of Supply and Demand states that the value of a soul
diminishes if the supply far exceeds the demand.
- Are atheists provided with a soul?
- Do souls eat, shit, piss and sleep?
- Do souls have nerves to feel with? If not, how can they feel
eternal suffering in Hell.
- When is the soul melded into a body? At conception or birth?
Birth would be better since many of those conceived are never born.
You know about abortion or miscarriages.
I'm sure God would be upset if souls were wasted away.
God needs company.
- Can their insertion in human bodies be detected around maternity
wards or birthing centers?
- In quantum physics, the
currently has some 61 sub-stomic particles, some of which
have gravity. Does the soul have any such particles?
- Do souls emit any small traces of radioactivity or measurable waves
of any kind?
- Do souls have any gravitational force at all?
- Do souls differentiate themselves by gender?
- Are there any transgender souls?
- Are souls differentiated as extensively as DNA differentiates
- Can male souls jerk off?
- Do souls have free will?
- Can one soul rape another soul? Anal sex?
- Can an adult soul anal rape a kiddie soul?
- Can souls commit sin in Heaven and
be subsequently sent to Hell?
- If the sin is committed in Hell, is your stay
extended beyond eternity?
- Ants are so much like human beings as to be an embarassment. They farm
fungu, raise aphids as livestock, launch armies into war,use chemical
sprays to alarm and confuse enemies, capture slaves, engage in
child labor, exchange information ceaselessly. They do everything
but watch television.
Do ants have souls?
- How much intelligence is required to get a soul?
What other animals might have souls?
- Are there liberal vs conservative souls?
- Do liberal souls feel entitled to a better location in hell?
- Can enough souls overpower Satan and commit insurrection in hell?
- Can souls be made from animal by-products?
Inquiring minds really want to know.
We are told that everybody is born with what is called Original Sin
or Ancestral Sin except for the virgin Mary who had what is called an
Immaculate Conception and Jesus (since Mary had not original sin)..
There are numerous references to the stain of original sin.
Is the stain noticeable and visible? Don't we have some modern
detergent that can remove such stains?
If our current population of seven billion humans constitute only five
percent of all those who have been born, then it stands to reason that
there exists about 140 billion souls in heaven or hell.
The idea of an incorporeal soul is incoherent and contradicted by the
best available evidence.