- God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern
the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made
the stars also.
- Genesis 1.16
- And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the
garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid
themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst
the trees of the garden. And the LORD God called unto
Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
- Genesis 3:8-9
- Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow
and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children;
and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over
- Genesis 3:16 (God's Omniscience seems missing)
- When man began to multiply on the face of the land and
daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the
daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their
wives any they chose. Then the Lord said, "My Spirit shall
not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall
be 120 years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days,
and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the
daughters of man and they bore children to them.
These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.
- Genesis 6:1-4 (Nephilims, before the deluge)
- Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great upon
the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his
heart was altogether evil all the time. And the LORD
regretted that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him
in His heart. So the LORD said, "I will blot out man, whom I
have created, from the face of the earth - every man
and beast and crawling creature and bird of the air - for
I am grieved that I have made them."
- Genesis 6:6-7 (but abortion is bad ?)
- And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant
therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their
generations. This is my covenant, which ye shall keep,
between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man
child among you shall be circumcised. And ye shall
circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be
a token of the covenant betwixt me and you And he that
is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every
man child in your generations, he that is born in the
house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not
of thy seed. He that is born in thy house, and he that
is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and
my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting
covenant. And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of
his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be
cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.
- Genesis 17, 9-14 (circumcision)
- And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel
and chesnut tree; and pilled white strakes in them, and
made the white appear which was in the rods. And he set
the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters
in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that
they should conceive when they came to drink. And the
flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth
cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted.
- Genesis 30:37-39
- For thou art a holy people unto Jehovah thy God, and
Jehovah hath chosen thee to be a people for his own
possession, above all peoples that are upon the face of
- Deuteronomy 14:2 (Jews are the chosen people)
This is the line that gets Jews in trouble.
- If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the
wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you,
saying, Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither
you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around
you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the
other), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity.
Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him
to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to
death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone him
to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD
your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of
slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no
one among you will do such an evil thing again."
- Deuteronomy 13:6-11 (death for apostasy)
- You shall not leave alive anything that breathes.
But you shall utterly destroy them.
- Deuteronomy 20:17
(blood thirsty genocidal God ruthlessly slaughters Canaanites).
- If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not
obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him,
he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother
shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his
city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say
to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn
and rebellious, he will not obey us. Then all the men of
his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the
evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear.
- Deuteronomy 21:18-21 (stoning rebellious children)
- The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man,
neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that
do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
- Deuteronomy 22:5 (no cross dressing)
- If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both
the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You
must purge the evil from Israel.
- Deuteronomy 22:22
- If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to
be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall
pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the
young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce
her as long as he lives.
- Deuteronomy 22:28-29
- He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member
cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
- Deuteronomy 23:1
- No one born of a forbidden union may enter the assembly of
the Lord. Even to the tenth generation, none of his
descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord.
- Deuteronomy 23:2
- If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not
to go free as the male slaves do.
- Exodus 21:7
- Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death
- Exodus 22:19
- If a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod and
he dies at his hand, he shall be punished. If, however,
he survives a day or two, no vengeance shall be taken;
for he is his property.
- Exodus 21:20-21
- Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day there
shall be to you an holy day, a sabbath of rest to the LORD:
whosoever doeth work therein shall be put to death.
- Exodus 35:2
- The head of every man is Christ and the head of every woman
is the man.
- 1 Corinthians 11:3
- And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head
uncovered dishonors her head -- it is just as though her
head were shaved. If a woman does not cover her head,
she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace
for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should
cover her head. A man ought not to cover his head, since
he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the
glory of man.
- 1 Corinthian 11:5-7
- For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither
was man created for woman, but woman for man.
- 1 Corinthian 11:8-9
- Let the women keep silence in the churches: for it is
not permitted unto them to speak; but let them be in
subjection, as also saith the law.
And if they would learn anything, let them ask their own
husbands at home: for it is shameful for a woman to speak
in the church.
- 1 Corinthians 14:34-35
- and whoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel was to
be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
- 2 Chronicles 15:13
- Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over
the man. But to be in silence.
- 1 Timothy 2:11-12 (the epitomy of misogyny).
- A godly wife may find the path of submissiveness painful at
times, but following God will always result in spiritual
rewards that last for all eternity
- 1 Timothy 4:7-8 (suffer, bitch)
- Samaria will be held guilty, For she has rebelled against
her God. They will fall by the sword, Their little ones will
be dashed in pieces, And their pregnant women will be ripped
(Blood thirsty genocidal god talking).
- Hosea 13:16
- Its entrails, however, and its legs he shall wash with water.
And the priest shall offer up in smoke all of it on the altar
for a burnt offering, an offering by fire of a soothing aroma
to the LORD.
(the creator of the universe likes the smell of burning
- Leviticus 1.9
- You shall not eat of their flesh nor touch their carcasses; they
are unclean to you
- Leviticus 11.8
- But whatever is in the seas and in the rivers that does not
have fins and scales among all the teeming life of the water,
and among all the living creatures that are in the water,
they are detestable things to you
- Leviticus 11.10
- When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is
blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven
days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening.
- Leviticus 15.19-24
- Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is
- Leviticus 18.22
- And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them
have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them.
- Leviticus 18.32
- The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into
blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
- Joel 2:31
- Anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put
to death. The entire assembly must stone him.
- Leviticus 24:16
- And he that killeth any man shall surely be put to death.
This clarifies Thou shall not kill
- Leviticus 24:17
- You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together
two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with
two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds
of material mixed together
- Leviticus 19.19
- You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm
the edges of your beard
- Leviticus 19.27
- And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them
have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them
- Leviticus 20:13
- Speak to Aaron, saying, 'No man of your offspring throughout
their generations who has a defect shall approach to offer the
food of his God. For no one who has a defect shall
approach: a blind man, or a lame man, or he who has a
disfigured face, or any deformed limb, or a man who has a
broken foot or broken hand, or a hunchback or a dwarf, or one
who has a defect in his eye or eczema or scabs or crushed
- Leviticus 21.17-20
- Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear
- Ephesians 6:5
- As for your male and female slaves whom you may have-- you
may acquire male and female slaves from the pagan nations that
are around you.
- Leviticus 25-44
- Servants, be submissive to your masters with all respect, not
only to those who are good and gentle, but also to those who
- Peter 2.18
- Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything
to try to please them
- Titus 2:9
- Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything; and do it..
with sincerity of heart and reverence for the Lord.
- Colossians 3:22
- You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor
make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.
- Leviticus 19:28
- If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother,
wife and children, brothers and sisters - yes, even their
own life - such a person cannot be my disciple.
- Luke 14:26
- Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life,
and I will raise him on the last day. For my flesh is true
food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh and
drinks my blood remains in me and I in him. Just as the
living Father sent me and I have life because of the Father,
so also the one who feeds on me will have life because of me.
- John 6:54-57 (Catholic cannibalism)
- A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another;
as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
- John 13:34
- But those mine enemies, which would not that I should
reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me
- Luke 19:27
- And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man,
it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against
the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.
- Luke 12:10, Mark 3:29
- He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but
he who has disbelieved shall be condemned. These signs will
accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast
out demons, they will speak with new tongues; they will pick
up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not
hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will
- Mark 16:18
- Whoever curses his father or mother must be put to death.
He who curses his father or his mother shall surely be
put to death.
- Mark 7:9, Exodus 21:17
- The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the
testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
- Psalm 19:7
- All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for
teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training
- 2 Timothy 3:16 ESV
- For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from
deadly disease. Do not dread the disease that stalks in
darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday. Though
a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying
around you, these evils will not touch you.
- Psalm 91:1-3,6-7
- Happy shall he be, that takes and dashes your little ones
against the stones.
- Psalms 137:9
- Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children,
but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my
sanctuary. So they began with the elders who were in front
of the temple.
- Ezekiel 9:6
- Yet she multiplied her promiscuity, remembering the days
of her youth, when she had prostituted herself in the land
of Egypt and lusted after their lovers, whose genitals were
like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of
stallions. So you revisited the indecency of your youth,
when the Egyptians caressed your bosom and pressed your
- Ezekiel 23:19
- This is what the Lord Almighty says... 'Now go and strike
Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not
spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant,
ox and sheep, camel and donkey.
- 1 Samuel 15:3
Saul replied, "Say to David, 'The king wants no other price for
the bride than a hundred Philistine foreskins, to take revenge on
his enemies.'" Saul's plan was to have David fall by the hands of
- 1 Samuel 18:25
- I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create
evil: I the LORD do all these things.
- Isaiah 45:7 (confirmation of evil intent)
- Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a
virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name
- Isaiah 7:14
- Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and
kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
But all the women children, that have not known a man by
lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
- Numbers 31:17-18
- And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig
tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a
- Revelation 6:13
- And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold
a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and
seven crowns upon his heads.
And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and
threw them to the earth.
- Revelation 12:3-4
- Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away,
not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all
- Matthew 5:17-18
- But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray
to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in
secret will reward you.
- Matthew 6:6
- These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions:
Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.
- Matthew 10:5
- Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the
eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of
- Matthew 19:24
- The graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which
slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection,
and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
- Matthew 27:52-53
- For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in
one point, he is guilty of all.
- James 2:10
- Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance
about what we do not see.
- Hebrews 11:1
- There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that
are an abomination to him:
- haughty eyes,
- a lying tongue and,
- hands that shed innocent blood,
- a heart that devises wicked plans,
- feet that make haste to run to evil,
- a false witness who breathes out lies, and
- one who sows discord among brothers.
- Proverbs 6:16-19 ESV
- Withhold not correction from the child: For if thou
beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt
beat him with the rod, And shalt deliver his soul from hell.
- Proverbs 23:13-14
- Train up a child in the way he should go, Even when he is old
he will not depart from it. (Brainwash a child on religion).
- Proverbs 23:6
- If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say
unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it
shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
- Matthew 17:20
I have never seen faith move a mountain, but I have seen it destroy
But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are
asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring
with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus. For this we say to you
by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the
coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with
the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the
dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain
will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the
Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.
Therefore comfort one another with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 (the Rapture)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I
set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations
Jeremiah 1:5 God knows all about your atheism before conception but still makes you.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11 God's magical plan for you.
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child,
I thought as a child: but when I became a man,
I put away childish things.
1 Corinthians 13:11
And the LORD was with Judah; and he drove out the inhabitants of the
mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley,
because they had chariots of iron.
Judges 1:19 God is unable to stop chariots of iron.
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring
lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.
1 Peter 5:8 (KJB) Why liquor stores are in state control.