|One day, I was reading this dusty old book.
It's called the Bible.
I'm having difficulty getting past the first line.
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
(It was not a
Lookee here! Something from nothing! The first Poof!
Just like The Big Bang.
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Doesn't go into any details.
It should have been written as:
- Who is this God character?
- Where was God before the beginning?
What lies outside the heavens and the earth?
In the beginning was not really the real beginning.
After all, God was present before
that he claimed was the beginning.
- If he was an omnipotent god, he could create
omnipotent clones of himself and more pesky
- How long had he been there?
- Was he all alone?
Not if he cloned himself.
- How do we know God is a man?
Did someone see testicles and a big ass penis?
- Who created God?
- Who created his creator?
- How far away was God when he created his ant farm?
He had to protect himself from the energy caused by
- And by the way,
What is a God?
A single creature beyond the
? Nonsense! Total nonsense!
How many gods are there?
- Why do people even need a god? To what purpose?
Merely to be slaves? Please nigger. Nigger, please!
- Is this the religious big bang?
Just like the big bang, it was not big and there
was no one to hear it anyway. No one cared.
This act of creating this earth and heavens requires
a massive amount of fusion
to create all these atoms that make up our
little flat earth.
- If the religious big bang did not create light, then
God was working in total darkness since he had yet
to create light. One cannot see in total darkness.
- Where did God find all this mass of stuff?
Obviously, outside the heavens and the earth.
How big is that area?
- At this point, where is evil, the devil or Satan?
Why must there be evil?
Once upon a time, God created the heavens and the earth.